It is mainly by donation that this nationally recognized collection grows and thrives. For a complete description of the collection development guidelines, click here. Anyone interested in joining our family of donors should contact the curator.
The Northeast Children's Literature Collection can be supported in several ways:
- By adding manuscript collections donated by the authors, illustrators, teachers, publishers, and others involved in children's literature.
- By adding collections of books and other published materials.
- By the financial generosity of donors who supplement the endowment funds that support the Northeast Children's Literature Collection. To make a gift to the NCLC, click here.
- The Connecticut Children's Book Fair has a new support page!
- For more information on financial donations, click here.
Thank you for your support!